Great Depression Cooking

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jef sent me this great article the other day about this 93 years old woman named Clara. She has started to create videos to teach people about how she lived through the depression with simple meals.

This is one of my favorite in which she recounts her Sunday breakfast in which her mother would make sugar cookies :)




As you can tell from the video above she is obviously as cute as can be. I don't know if I am at the depression era eating level yet, but it's just interesting to hear her recall the memories of her youth.

Check out her site here and check out her YouTube page for more videos.

1 comments:

Acrossthemoat April 2, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Loving this lady! I'm going to try and make her sugar cookies.Thanks!

AddThis

Share |

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP