Roasted Garlic

>> Thursday, March 26, 2009

So this is just a quick little recipe about how to roast garlic.

After researching several different recipes I combine several that I thought would make this super easy and it was! I basically ate the entire garlic bulb. My breath was undoubtedly rockin'

Ingredients:

  • 1 garlic bulb
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Foil

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Peel away the other layer of the garlic. Try not to peel off so much that the actual clove is exposed.

Cut off the top of the bulb leaving the tops of the cloves exposed.

Drizzle with some EVOO and wrap in foil.

Bake for 25-30 minutes.

When you take out the bulb make sure that cloves are tender to the touch. Gently remove from bulb.

Boom. Roasted.

I have some recipes coming up that incorporate this so take note!

2 comments:

Acrossthemoat March 26, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

I love how roasted garlic is like butter and you can put it on fresh bread! Yum! *dreaming*

Renee Barone March 26, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

I totally agree. I bought a roll last night and smothered it on there. Would have definitely better had it been a baguette, but hey, it was all I had.

So excited to go to our Thai place!

AddThis

Share |

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP