Top Chef Masters

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Top Chef Masters

I am so excited I can't stand it. Last night as I was watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey (don't even act like it's not incredible...) and I saw a commercial for TOP CHEF MASTERS. What? What is this show you are speaking of? Basically, Top Chef is going to start a new show that features prominent chefs defending their honor on the culinary battle ground and competing for charity. If you look at the cast list here you are going to notice some pretty big names and former judges on the show.


A couple of my personal favorites:


  • Wylie Dufresne - The owner of WD-50 and molecular gastronomy god.

  • John Besh - Adorable New Orleans chef that has been on Iron Chef and I believe he won! Right?

  • Art Smith - Oprah's former personal chef and overall southern delight to watch :) He has been on Iron Chef too, but I think he lost...

I am not too familiar with any of the judges, but that's ok I am sure they are legit. I kind of wish that Tom Collichio threw his chef hat into the ring, but maybe they are saving that for another competition - "Top Chef Masters All Star Challenge."


Anyways, I am seriously counting down the days until June 10th at 10pm EST! This is going to be a great summer show!


0 comments:

AddThis

Share |

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP