Stone Ridge Creamery

>> Wednesday, May 5, 2010


I'm in love. One of those loves where you can just find no faults, everything is perfect and when your together all is right in the world. That's how I feel every time I eat a bowl of Double Berry Cheesecake from Stone Ridge Creamery. 

The ice cream has a bit of marscapone in it which creates the most rich, yet light texture (honestly more so like cheesecake than ice cream), inter-weaved with blackberry and strawberry preserves. To top it off, throughout this wonderful creamy paradise are little tiny bits of graham cracker. 

If you see this in your grocery store take my advice and BUY IT NOW!!

2 comments:

Unknown April 10, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

eating it as I speak... i'm soooo COLD!!

Anonymous April 2, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

It's the best!

AddThis

Share |

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP